Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Coffee Shop Lesbians...

I go to Starbucks every once in a while. Is that gay or is it too corporate to be gay? Someone hip me to what coffee shops the lesbians are hitting up. Cause I don't drink coffee, I just go in for either a hot chocolate (yes even in the summer) or a tall mocha frap with lots of caramel on top. mmmmmm....

Starbucks really should have live music on certain days/times. There should be someone in each city who's in charge of showcasing local talent. I'm sure they do this at some Starbucks...but I've never seen it.

We'll let's pretend this blog is our own local coffeeshop where we've all met to kick it for a few hours. Sit back, sip on something warm (or iced) and enjoy the musical stylings of these young lesbian artists that I've stumbled upon lately:

First up, we have Steph Hayes from Philadelphia. Lets give her a round of applause:

(www.myspace.com/thegoodproblems)

And next up, Emily Asen, who I first introduced you to in this post...from CT:

____

If you like this blog, click on the cup below to buy me a caramel frappaccino













No comments:

Post a Comment