Thursday, August 2, 2007

I told y'all to stop it...

I didn't even know Jerry Springer was still on. Thanks to kick ass reader Jess in North Carolina for sharing this with us. Definitely watch the whole thing cause it's very entertaining. But try not to pay too close attention to what they say, cause you might lose a few brain cells in the process.



If you didn't laugh at least 3 times during that, give me a call and we'll discuss your need to loosen up.

On a completely different note, does anyone know if Mike Myers plans on doing an Austin Powers 4? I saw the first one again on tv the other night AND plus there was that scene with Jerry Springer. So I guess its not too random. He seriously needs to give me more of all 'lat though. Please Mike Myers? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment