Alright. It's a bit after midnight and I'm wide awake. It feels like its about 3pm right now. One day I will make it to bed before 3am. I'm certain of it.
I've found that the things I find on Youtube are always a bit different when I'm searching late at night. I guess thats because my search words are a little more colorful and random. I came across this interesting little diddy a few minutes ago.
There's a chick named Tammy Tavares who plays a character on "Days of Our Lives" named Dr. Karen Bader. Since "Days of Our Lives" is not "General Hospital," I have never seen it or heard of this woman. So I'm not sure how shocking this vid would be to fans of the show. I'm curious though. Almost as curious as these chicks are about doin' it with other chicks:
(From a home talk show called "Balls Out.")
Yeah as soon as they got into the farting nonsense about 4 or 5 minutes into it, I wanted to throw things at the screen and yell at them for ruining what was well on it's way to being a nicely formed lady-boner. But nooo, they had to go ruin it with farting and shitting and...whatever else they went on about. But let's forget about that.
Let's go back to the part where the chicks were talking about wanting to do other chicks...or having been done by other chicks in the past. If you take away all the other stuff at the end, you've got yourself one compelling talk show. And I for one would love to see more of it. They do have more of it...it just doesn't interest me all that much cause they go on about penises (or "pen-i," as I like to call plural penis) and boys and icky things that I don't relate to. It's good for some people I suppose, and if you wanna check it out, I got your peni right'ere: click.
Watching the (first part of the) vid got me thinking about when I was in high school and had fantasies about certain female teachers. Then that made me think about the fantasies I have about older women today. And when I say older, I'm not talking Cybil Shepard-boobies-on-top-of-Alice older. I'm talking like...you know, that 35-45 range. I'm 26 (btw: when did that happen??)...
What do you guys think? What sort of rules do you have for yourself when it comes to appropriate ages to date? Do you have a range? I like to say anywhere between 23 and 35 is good relationship range for me. I know from experience that dating anyone any younger is just asking for trouble. And dating anyone any older than that might get tricky a few years down the line when they're in their 40s and I'm just hittin 30. Yep, I've thought about this quite a bit. Have you?
Also, I might do a chick thats younger if she's really hot and legal. Wait. Did I say that out loud? Hmmm....Oh well you guys know plenty about me. Why stop now, right? Enough about me...tell me what your range is...and if you have specific reasons, share with the class. And don't give me that "age ain't nothin but a number" crap. Cause yeah, that's easy to say. But there are some real issues to consider when you're thinking about that. And if you're 50 and dating a 19 year old, while I don't like to judge love, there's just something creepy about it. I bet you Celine's oozebund is on his way to my house right now to slap my face with a silk glove and challenge me to a dew-well.
No comments:
Post a Comment