Monday, September 24, 2007

Dear Us...

I get a few hundred messages/emails per week. I get to read them all, but can't always respond the way I'd like to. I just received this one today and wanted to help. Let's help X out. Please leave a comment if you'd like to answer this reader's question. She'll be reading your answers...

"Hey

I read your blog every day, and I enjoy it thoroughly. Two days ago, my girlfriend and I broke up and I'm devastated. I was wondering how do you (or your readers) overcome a breakup, especially when you still love your ex. Thanks.

I'm sure this email may come as random, but you come as someone who will help fellow lesbians in need, even if it's through cyberspace. Well, I hope you have a good day ... and thank you for reading this. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment