Alrighty ladies and ladies...I have a little project I'd like you to help me with. Lots of you remember *Jessica the 2nd*. Who can forget, right? Well, she did this new video of her showin' her beat boxing skills, and I want to see how many plays the clip can get. So first, check out the wicked vid. Then, if you dig it, pass it around to your friends and have them do the same. Link to it and talk about it. Ya know...viralize that 'ish like its 2008. Ya heard?
Copy and paste the embed code:
And/or the link code:
Let's see how powerful this little lezzy community can be! If we get her up to 10,000 views by October 1st, I'll make out with each and every one of you who helped. It's a tough job, but I'll wo(man) up and take on the challenge. Has anyone seen my Binaca?
No comments:
Post a Comment