Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I hope to see my roommate in the grotto...



So it's the age-old story of girl with blog meets hot girl, girl with blog and hot girl become roommates, hot girl gets cast on a new MTV show, and girl with blog...blogs about it.

My roommate Ellie is going to be on the new MTV show "Shot at Love w/Tila Tequila" that premieres tonight (check your local listings). You have no idea how excited I am to watch this show and see how far Ellie makes it. I'm so excited in fact, that I'm not even going to get started on how much I think the show misrepresented itself when it was doing its casting, how the bisexual "twist" sets *us* back about 15 years, and how Tila Tequila would try to pass for black if someone offered her more myspace friends.

Ahem.

The important part of this post is this: WATCH MY ROOMMATE and amazing friend Ellie on the show tonight and root for her. She's GREAT people and one of the only real people that I've met in L.A. Love this girl...

@ Ellie: "cause i can, can!" ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment