Friday, October 19, 2007

Team work... or, shitty Campy... your choice-


Alan from Davis Bike Club - Race Team sent me this - great team building skills as well as a good way to still go on a training ride even when taking a day off!
I broke my Campy chain and my mates pushed me over the backside of Cardiac and all the way back to the car.... It was cool to see the teamwork. I think some pro teams make their climbers help the sprinters over the hills in the early training camps, or so I hear, to build team unity. (Specialized / Sierra Nevada - take note!)

Quite the hecklefest as my teammies were giving me shit about how my wattage was super low going over the hill, to stay hydrated, that I was secretly homo and just wanted all their hands on my ass etc, and if I "needed anything else," that Lance never had it so good etc etc....it was friggin hilarious.

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment