Monday, October 22, 2007

There's nothin I like better than a hot ass...mess!

I'm just gonna get right into this: This vlog show has some serious potential! :-)

One of my readers named Britt contacted me a few days ago to let me know about a blog AND vlog she and her best guy friend Kev are working on called the "Hot Ass Mess Show." I believe these guys are both 20 years old...you'll know why I point that out in a sec.

Check out the pilot:


If I may be so bold as to offer just a bit of advice, I'd say perhaps if Britt and Kev cut down on the cursing just a weeee bit, you could appeal to a broader audience. I mean, don't get me wrong...I enjoy cursing as much as the next gay. But since what you have to say is funny and dead-on on its own...you don't really need the extra cursing, and it sometimes distracts from your message. You've both got GREAT accents and voices...the show moves along at a wonderful pace. The topics are timely and your opinions are funny and on point. It's nice to have a gay and lesbian point of view on these subjects in vid form. It's a nice spin on DIY. I look forward to seeing more...maybe something on a weekly basis to start out. I could even see Youtube featuring it if...if you took out 90% of the cursing;-) But until then, maybe 30% taken out will do!

You can go to Britt and Kev's awesome blog at http://ohnohotmess.blogspot.com to see the second episode and read lots more from the duo.

No comments:

Post a Comment