I don't know this chick (yet) but I have a feeling you guys are going to dig her. And when I say "dig her," I mean you're probably going to flock to her youtube page, send her messages asking to marry her and think of her while you're in class/at work tomorrow.
This chick--we'll call her Jessica* the 2nd, since there's already a Jessica the 1st that we all know and love--Jessica* the 2nd is 20 years old and lives in Houston. I have no idea if she's taken or not, but I do know if she's not, she will be pretty soon. So get up on it. Oh and I know most of you don't care, but I thought I'd "warn" you that miss thang likes to curse a lot. So if you're sensitive to that, ya know...cover your ears. And your soul...cause I'm comin in! (dont know what that means really...but it sounded interesting) :
It's good to know I'm not the only one who's had a lesbian pee on my Ipod...
I originally wanted to post about fair Jessica so that all of you guys could pounce all over her. But when I saw this vid, I decided...she's all mine. Ya dig?
See more @ youtube.com/user/katsjes and tell her where you found her! :-)
UPDATE: Jessica the 2nd has posted a new video in response to all of the feedback she's received from this here post. Check it out by clicking right here.
No comments:
Post a Comment