
I watched the 4 or so minute video, and still had no idea if it was a boy or girl! And that was beautiful to me. As a companion to every vid of people gettin' it on with themselves, there's also an often times even more stimulating video of them giving their "confessions" in a very natural way/setting.
This is her confessions video...oh be warned that it's explicit, and she say's "wanking" a lot which might cause you to giggle ferociously the entire time. But then...you realize it's super hot and you stop. Ahem.
I found that to be quite fascinating. And I kinda wanna marry her. But we might be too alike for that. Hmmm...
Not all of the vids are by lesbians. In fact I'd say it's 80% women, 20% men...and of the women, less than half are lesbians. But they're still women...masturbating. Any complaints? No. Good girl.
If you want to see more,
click below:
No comments:
Post a Comment