
Otep Shamaya scares me a little.
...and I dig that.
I like beautiful, highly intelligent and talented women who could kick my ass if need be. Something about it is intriguing.
Even if (the band) Otep's music is not your scene, you will love this video clip of Otep doing some of her original spoken word poetry on Def Poetry Jam. It's intense...
That was stunning...seriously.
Now on to the ass kicking portion of our program:
About 2 minutes into this video, I pulled the covers up to my chin and wept a bit. What a turn on!
"Ghostflowers"
Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...
Otep dropkicks you with two books of poetry. I'm having a hard time completing this post because I just read the first page of one of the books which is available to the preview online...and uh, it's about my second favorite thing in the world: an all-female foursome! Otep, my darling, you had me at "One fucked her tongue, another entered her softly..."
Ahem. Is it normal to not be able to feel your legs and for the screen to be blurry like this?
Go preview Otep's two books--which are available as downloads or as printed copies--by clicking HERE!!
Otep and Persia White need to come here to me. Like, hard. And stuff.
UPDATE! Ok, it's official: I want to have sex with Otep Shamaya. Twisted, scary, lesbian sex. *sigh* Look at this!:
No comments:
Post a Comment