Thursday, October 4, 2007

L Word Season 5 Promo...homos...

Genevieve from Ireland knows how to stroke the collective lesbian g-spot...thanks for sending this in:-)



I know we still have 3 months (in the U.S.) to wait...but let me publicly state for the record that I will be watching Season 5 for the sole purpose of seeing Helena in prison. I will enjoy Alice in every scene she's in. I will watch Jenny do the chick who's playing her in her movie (creepy, but somehow, still hot) and I will ring a chime every time we see nipple this season (cause god knows they owe us), but I will be popping popcorn and pouring strong cocktails for Helena. And I swear to jesus, if they have her pouring out some liquor for her homies, I will go to church on the following Sunday. Because that's heaven sent.

So is Rachel Shelley...

...and most British lesbians...

No comments:

Post a Comment