Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The L Word: You're soaking in it.

Yesterday Ourchart.com's blog editor Lisa revealed a quick L Word promo involving oil, half naked chicks, and oil...and I can't tell you how much I thank her for that.

Today, she thought she'd just go ahead and get everyone's panties down by showing us this amazing new (and longer) clip...it's all SO very promising, you guys. So very promising.

And again, for the record, can I just say that for me season 5 is ALL about Helena prison sex. In fact I'm considering getting arrested JUST on the off chance that she'll still be in the west hollywood jail.

Oh and notice ALL of the sex that's going to be happening this season. They've got their act together this time. It's time to order Showtime again.



The 5th season of the L Word premieres on Sunday, January 6th. Who wants to come over for a watch party? :-)

If you missed the oil promo, click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment